6.26.2009

Going Green

Well, kind of. While we do recycle (although sometimes I get lazy and a jar or two...or three ends up in the trash rather than walking them 10 feet to the basement stairs), open windows instead of turning on air conditioning (oh wait, no choice there. grr.), eat organic as much as possible (and spend way too much on groceries at 'Whole Paycheck' in which Chris has informed me, "We do not shop at Whole Foods"), and ride our bikes instead of drive (this is Chris's preference - he's lucky I love him...and want a work out), the title of the post is really referring to the fact that the color is one of my favorites! And if it pertained to home decor, I would be set! Take a look at how it appears in our house:






Happy Friday! We are headed camping this weekend if the weather holds out - first trip of the season, so our fingers are crossed that the never ending rain takes a break.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I do love all your greens! Especially your Anthro pillow- *jealous*. We have such great taste... I have that little white vase from Crate as well. Still sitting empty, however. I'm waiting to find some dried yellow Billy Buttons (I'm obsessed, I know) to stick in it!

Anonymous said...

Love all the green! Hope you are doing well!