6.14.2009

Swap Pictures

Thanks to Melanie, here are a few pictures from the swap we did...

DSC01361

Her items included a fun wine cork, a picture frame, a pedicure set, an adorable polka-dotted make-up bag / pencil case, Burt's Bee's chapstick, an Ocean scented candle, a cute magnetic list pad, a decoupaged 'flip-flop' box and my FAVORITE - elephant print cocktail napkins from Ikea. Thanks Melanie!

And my items...

DSC01496

Hope you all are having a nice weekend. Today, I am off to have a day with my mom and then we are headed to the Kampsnider's for Dave's birthday. I swear with 5 kids, 2 parents, 3 in-laws, and a bundle of kids, we're always blowing out candles over there :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Elephant cocktail napkins!? I have to see those up close and personal. They appear to be ADORABLE! Maybe IKEA will have a whole assortment when I head home in August... one can hope!