7.02.2009

If the Shoe Fits...

(which mine does - quite well thank you) Wear It!

My feet will be fancy free in these pretties from W.H.B.M. at Meghan's wedding next weekend:




Aren't they cute?

In other news - I have t-minus 2 hours until my 4th of July weekend extravaganza begins...what are we doing that is so extravagant, you may ask?

Well, for starters, we, er, I, will be belting lots of "You're a Grand Ol' Flag", "Yankee Doodle" and "God Bless America" in the car on our way to our country's heartland tomorrow morning. We figured we couldn't get more '4th of July-ish' then driving out along the open road to a family reunion in Nebraska. Next stop, farm country. We will visit Chris's 97-year-old Grandma, Murle in Corning, Iowa. . It's probably going to be the craziest 4th weekend yet - hehe.

Seriously though, we are looking forward to the weekend - hope you all have a good one too!

PS: My two favorite "fireworks" will also be in tow - Chris may or may not have to keep me from hanging out the car window throwing Poppers on the ground and waving my Sparklers ;)

3 comments:

Kara said...

Your shoes are beautiful! I absolutely LOVE White House Black Market. Enjoy wearing them in the wedding! Also enjoy the road trip! Fourth of July is my favorite holiday and we don't have any plans yet...

Amanda said...

I wish we wore the same size shoes- seriously... I may have to go grab those up as well for some upcoming festivities!! Were they on sale?

brooke c jackson said...

i love sparklers too..

Hope you had fun with Murle!!