4.19.2010

Better Days

...this weekend really could have seen them.

I had approximately 10.5 emotional breakdowns over the course of Friday night - Sunday afternoon pertaining from everything from not being able to fit our new queen size box spring down our stairs to pouring sugar (instead of salt) over our tortilla chips at dinner to melting down about not having an ounce of the baby's room done to going to register at Target only to find that all of the scanners were out of service.

There was lot's of arguing, some crying, a little sympathy and a fair amount of ice cream to drown my sorrows.

I'm really not going to blame this on being pregnant, however, because I am certain that I would have had similar reactions sans 23 weeks of baby hormones.

Needless to say, I am hoping for a better week (and I know my poor husband is too).

1 comment:

Kara said...

I say blame it on the pregnancy! It's the only time that you can :) I hope you have a better week too!