5.26.2011

Let's Pretend...

That I would not be judged...

That Logan knew what the heck the word 'party' meant...

That we had a '1st Birthday Party Fund' which rivaled that of our entire wedding budget...

That our backyard was the size of Disneyland...

That Logan had more than 3 baby friends...

That First Birthday's could last longer than a smallish gap between naptime and meltdown time...

That Cupcakes made themselves and homemade frosting turned out just like the pictures...

That I could quit my day job for a month or two and get to planning...

That vintage goodies and carnival flair fell from the branches like leaves...

That our home could accommodate more than 5 people comfortably...

That a 12-layer cake was just another day in the life of my KitchenAid...

That my husband thought children's Birthday Galas were completely appropriate and necessary...

Then, my friends, I may just think about throwing one of these 1st Birthday Parties:

www.pinterest.com
www.bonnenouvelle.blogspot.com
www.pinterest.com
www.pisforparty.blogspot.com
www.bonnenouvelle.blogspot.com

www.thepartydress.net
www.pinterest.com
www.pisforparty.blogpsot.com
www.pinterest.com
www.thetomkatstyle.com
www.thepartydress.net
www.Pinterest.com
Swoon.

No comments: