3.08.2012

In Telluride...

...the snow falling down.  I was waking up in that sleepy little town.  Any Tim McGraw fans out there?  I was disappointed to hear that he never actually lived in Telluride and didn't sell beer to the locals barely getting by as his lyrics suggest.  Hmm.

Anywhoo - we spent this past weekend enjoying the bliss that is Telluride.  It is my favorite place in Colorado and if it weren't for the 7 hour car drive, I think we would be there every weekend.

We stayed with our friends Meghan and Aaron and there handsome chubber lover baby, Brandon along with several of our other pals.  We ate good, drank good, slept good and laughed good.  We were spoiled staying in Meghan's parents beautiful home in Mountain Village.  'Wow' does not even begin to describe.  I mean have you ever heard of an Aga?  No?  Do yourself a favor and look it up and then tell me you don't want one for yourself.

Here are a few pictures!  And look at miss Logan on skis...19 months and already shredding some fresh pow ;)  She lasted 3 'runs' and had a blast for those 15 minutes, ha.












No comments: