6.07.2012

Post Vacation Blues

Do you get the post vacation blues like me?

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to get back home.  Getting back to a routine, cooking meals, sorting through mail and sleeping in your own bed.  But there is something about coming back from vacation that's just plain depressing.  Like the day you leave your destination. The car ride home.  Unpacking the suitcases.  The laundry.  The empty refrigerator.  The dead plants. The un-lived in smell of your house...

We returned yesterday and I am still adjusting so forgive me for the lack of enthusiasm and instead take a peek at some of my favorites from our trip:






















Things to note about this photo: Logan's lips - swoon.  Her belly - double swoon.  And my new $15 watch ;)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Looks like a fabulous trip! I can't wait to hear the details. We need to get together soon :)