12.10.2012

Maternity Mondays: 28 Weeks


The Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks and 3 days.  Hellooo Third Trimester! We are in the home stretch, folks.  It's also worth noting that if baby were born now (God forbid as he would have no clothes, diapers, or a properly designed nursery), his chances of survival would be excellent - pretty amazing!

Size of Baby: An Eggplant.

Total Weight Gain / Loss: At my last doctor's appointment I was down .6 pounds for a total gain of 14.4 pounds thus far.  Don't ask me how that happened.  I am pretty sure the scale was broken (in my favor for once)!

What I am wearing: I finally broke down and purchased a few tops from the H&M Mama line.  It was high time to bring a few new items into the maternity wardrobe.  Below I am wearing my black velvet-y demi panel pants from Gap and an H&M maternity top in M.

Movement: Lots!  We have come a long way since I couldn't feel a thing from this little guy.

Sleep: Great since receiving my cortisone shot and since Logan has decided to return to waking up at 7 rather than 6 - wahoo!  I have also been feeling tired again in the afternoons (much like the first trimester) and am trying to nap if possible.

What I miss: Feeling good - not missing much.

Cravings: Nothing notable.

Symptoms: Heartburn.  I think it's time for something industrial strength as Tums are just laughing in my face these days.

Best moments this week: Hosting our annual girls' holiday party this past weekend.

*Bonus* LMK Happenings: 

We toured our first pre-school this morning!!  It's hard to believe but applications are due in February for the Fall school year!  Lo is totally ready, however, and I think that we could have left her there today, ha.  She was loving all of the classroom activities, paints, story corners, etc.  I think the plan will be to put her in 2-3 half days per week which seems just about perfect to me.  I am looking forward to the learning opportunity for Logan as well as some solo time with baby #2.  We have two more to look at before making a decision, but all are less than a mile from our house which is such a bonus!

28 Week Photos: (We have some new background scenery this week.  Chris' bikes were driving me up the wall in every photo so I moved the mirror to a new door.)







1 comment:

Amanda said...

You look so great, Tiff! Sad I won't get a chance to see you guys before the holidays. We should try to plan dinner in January!