1.21.2013

Maternity Mondays: 34 Weeks


The Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: A Butternut Squash

Total Weight Gain / Loss:  +18 pounds.  My next visit with the scale is tomorrow.

What I am wearing: This and that.  Nothing too mind blowing these days, let me tell you.

Movement: Yep, lots.

Sleep: Good.

What I miss: Feeling good - not missing much.

Cravings: Cereal.

Symptoms: Prevacid is a miracle worker and after one dose, I felt a difference.  I have not had heartburn since last week.

But for the sake of being honest, I now have...stretch marks. Gasp.

The tiny faint lines from my pregnancy with Logan have morphed into full blown purple and blue stretch marks.  I have marked the day on my calendar as the end an era for my bikini wearing days, sigh.

Thankfully my belly button is hanging on for dear life as an "innie" so I can still stand the sight of my bare stomach.  Just barely.

Best moments this week: We were organizing fools this weekend and nesting was in full force.  While we were all sick, it was a great excuse to hunker down inside and tackle my lengthy to-do list.  We made great progress and most things got happily checked off.  The kid's room is ALMOST complete and I'm super excited to share the results.  I am just stalking the front door, panting with my tounge out like a dog patiently waiting for the FedEx delivery truck to deliver the last few essentials for the room including bedding and an area rug.

We also celebrated a surprise proposal for my friend.  It was so much fun to be a part of it - congrats Chelsea and Ron!

*Bonus* LMK Happenings: Logan's Croup turned cold turned double ear infection is finally on the mend as we near day 9 of this madness - hooray!  We have officially watched enough tv to fill our yearly quota for 2013 but I have a feeling that as soon as the baby comes, we will be back at it again.

She was excited about her new "tutu" today so I snapped a few pictures.  Note: Dresses, skirts and ruffles on a shirt are all considered tutus according to Logan.  Even when I get dressed in a skirt, she proclaims "Mommy's wearing a tutu!"



34 Week Photos:




1 comment:

leslie said...

You and Logan are too cute - looking great at 34 weeks which, by the way, can't believe you're already at 34 weeks!!!!! So anxious to see pics of the little guy!