3.27.2014

Getting there

We are thisclose to finalizing this project, I can almost taste it.  Literally.  I have been dreaming up the first meal I will prepare in this gorgeous kitchen.  

And yes, we have decided to move in to the flip.  But more on that later.  

For now, here's a small preview of the final product:

Professional landscaping complete with SPRINKLER system.  I've never been so excited about grass in my life.

Check out that mantle.  Hand built by the original Kampy (Chris' dad, Dave).  The brick is not in is original state and will either be stripped (more effort) or painted a light grey.

Looking into the kitchen.  Dining room light from Home Depot.
Looking in from the pass through.  White tile back splash will be added next week.

A close up of our countertops.  Not granite, not marble, but engineered quartz in 'Tourqay'.  It's a great choice to achieve the look of white marble but has the durability of granite.  We love it!

More tile backslash will be added above the sink.  

Upstairs vanity and granite.  This granite is ''Colleseum' and although I may not have chosen it to begin with, it was a remnant piece and we were able to do both bathrooms for a great price!  Needless to say, I have come to love it.
Oh yea.  He's feeling the excitement.

Upstairs bath and shower.  Tile from Dal Tile.

A quick peek at the basement which is where the majority of the work still lies.  Carpet, baseboards and finishing touches are still left to do.

An over the fence view of our new (very first!) backyard.


Next week?  Before and Afters and FAQ's.  Who's excited?  Anyone?  Bueller?  


1 comment:

Kara said...

I am so excited for you all! It is beautiful! I love all of the details and choices. Can't wait to see it with all of your furniture.