7.24.2008

First Post

Hi! Thanks for reading our blog. I have a feeling that this will quickly turn in to my blog, as I'm sure you can already tell from the pink background..ha ha. I've had so much fun reading our friend's and family's blogs and am excited to have a way to document and record all that is happening in our lives currently. At the moment, Chris and I are very busy trying to find a place to live. We need to be out of our current place in less than two weeks and still are not sure where we're headed. Am I freaking out? Yes. Is Chris? No. A ying and yang if you will ;) Among a couple of cute bungalows, we have also had our eye on a few great historic loft/condos in downtown Denver to purchase. It is quite scary making a decision as to where to spend that much money, so as to not rush in to the big decision, we may be on the renter trail for a few more months. Other than that, we have been very busy with family and friends. On July 12th we were in Indianapolis celebrating the marriage of our two friends, Ben and Emily. Their wedding was the most beautiful thing and I am so happy for them! Last night we went over to Erin and Mark's to wish Erin a Happy Birthday....the big 3-0! We watched the kids while they went out and I'm pretty sure I ate most of the cupcakes I brought over to share! The last thing occupying a lot of our thoughts lately is with my brother. Without going in to it all, please send your thoughts and prayers our way. We love him and want the very best for him. I am excited to see my mom tonight....it's been too long. I think that's it for now, more to come in a few days. I will be sure to put pictures up soon!

1 comment:

Kevin & Jessica Bergthold said...

Cute blog Tiff. Love it, was wondering how you two have been. We should get together.

Jessica Bergthold