5. Burnt Lasagna at Mom and Dad's house - honestly. I love that crispy cheese.
4. Department dinner at boss's house on Friday night. It's true, work event + Friday night = fun times. I really do love my job (have you heard that already?)
3. Going on a run for the first time since Dec. 10th. Yes, I know exactly how long it's been since the holidays took hold.
2. Seeing an old friend and her new baby, Lily.
1. Finding an old elementary school poem entitled "My Time Alone" having to do with a 'vanilla milkshake prepared just the way I like it' and 'being in my room alone with my fuzzy blanket, relaxing' (like a 3rd grader needs to relax, right?). Honestly, it's the funniest thing I have read in a while...