2.12.2010

14 weeks and sick

What the heck is that about?

I passed my first trimester with flying colors. No nausea, no throwing up, no headaches.

On my first day of week 14, however, I am signing a different tune. I am almost positive it has to do with what I ate last night. (I honestly shudder when I think about that darn Green Chili Buffalo Burger and side salad). I don't know if I am "more" sick because I am pregnant or if it was just a poor choice in meals. In fact, don't answer that. Regardless baby and me ain't happy.

I have chills, am nauseous to boot and can't even think about food. I mean, we have serious problems people.

For some positive news, I did receive my first maternity items in the mail yesterday - Can't wait for some warmer weather!




Hope you all have a nice weekend. I'm just hoping that mine doesn't consist solely of 7-up and saltines.

No comments: