8.17.2011

The Big 'One' Continued...

If you can't tell, I'm kind of excited about the post material that the birthday party gave me.

The next thing that inspired me for The Big 'One' were 3-D cardboard letters that I found at Hobby Lobby.  At .50 each and a small can of hot pink spray paint, this was a fun, easy and fast craft!



Think of all of the possibilities!! Look at this craft made with these cardboard pretties:


www.sugarandcharmblog.com

Another item that I became mildly obsessed with during this venture were balloons.  And not any balloon mind you.  I was determined to find some like these:


Or these:
WOW - can someone please do this for their wedding photos?!!

And although I failed to find any as cute as the patterned ones, I did find one Mom and Pop balloon shop that sells these over sized balloons.  Normal balloons are 12" - 18" and these are 24".

They also sold 40" balloons but at $12 bucks a pop (pun, ha!) even I couldn't do it.



Anyways, I know they're just balloons, but they're a little bit special I think.

What are your special decorating tips?

No comments: