10.02.2011

Market Day!

Yesterday, Suzanne and I went to the Horseshoe Market here in Denver.  I had never been to this one and I am pleased to say that it was my FAVORITE!  The perfect mix of handmade, new and vintage items at a great price.  It was the last one of the season, so I am thrilled that we were able to go.

Check out the goods:



A) Horseshoe Market T-Shirt.  We barely made it through the entrance before we were lured to by this fun tee. 2 for $10!

B) Vintage fall hand towel and cute custom cupcake decor (not exactly sure what to call these stamped toothpicks?) by Kara Rosenberry Co.  Love her stuff.

C) Handmade 'Your Hot' letterpress card from Sweet Letterpress.  I am thinking about giving it to Chris, obviously.

D) Letterpress garland also from Sweet Letterpress.  I specifically asked Matthew if he would trim me a string from his booth, as this was not for sale - no shame I tell you.

** Keep an eye out because he will be making HOLIDAY letterpress garland - how fun is that?!  Our tree is begging for some of that.

E) Clothespins for just about anything. I will be hanging a few things for Emily's shower from these pretties.

F) Self portrait of the market fanatics.

Until next Spring, Horseshoe Market...


And just because I love this shirt (thanks Meghan!)...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So sad I missed this market both times this year! I knew I would love it just from following their blog/FB. Looks amazing!