The pretty red clearance tags at Target have done me in again. I have found some serious cute finds in the past several weeks. All of which have adorned a slashed price tag.
A couple notes about this group of treats:
- Together, they have cost me less than $50! Not bad for spicing up a wardrobe, enclosing notes with gifts and relaxing by candlelight.
- I have that "boyfriend" tee in 3 different colors. I usually wear a size small or medium but decided to get a large in this shirt. I wanted a longer, looser fit so the large works great. I think I could even swing an XL after washing.
- That tortoise watch was $14.99. I went in for the rose gold watch and bangle set (for $19.99) but fell in love with this one instead. I mean, what a deal - right?
- I have been loving the Mara Mi line at target. They have some great stationary, napkins and plates. Check it out if hoisting a party.
- Their jewelry has been awesome these days. Don't forget to check the cases. That's where the treasures lie in my opinion.
- The labels on the aromatherapy candles are what draws me towards this line. I love the vintage feel and they smell heavenly too. This one was on clearance for $6.00.
- Scarf. I have a slight addiction these days. End of story. In fact, after looking at this picture I am thinking that I have an outfit right there. T-Shirt, scarf and watch, yes?!
Love me some Target.