5.27.2012

Target Finds

Oy Vey.

The pretty red clearance tags at Target have done me in again.  I have found some serious cute finds in the past several weeks.  All of which have adorned a slashed price tag.

A couple notes about this group of treats:

- Together, they have cost me less than $50!  Not bad for spicing up a wardrobe, enclosing notes with gifts and relaxing by candlelight.

- I have that "boyfriend" tee in 3 different colors.  I usually wear a size small or medium but decided to get a large in this shirt.  I wanted a longer, looser fit so the large works great.  I think I could even swing an XL after washing.

- That tortoise watch was $14.99.  I went in for the rose gold watch and bangle set (for $19.99) but fell in love with this one instead.  I mean, what a deal - right?

- I have been loving the Mara Mi line at target.  They have some great stationary, napkins and plates.  Check it out if hoisting a party.

- Their jewelry has been awesome these days.  Don't forget to check the cases.  That's where the treasures lie in my opinion.

- The labels on the aromatherapy candles are what draws me towards this line.  I love the vintage feel and they smell heavenly too.  This one was on clearance for $6.00.

- Scarf.  I have a slight addiction these days.  End of story.  In fact, after looking at this picture I am thinking that I have an outfit right there.  T-Shirt, scarf and watch, yes?!

Love me some Target.





1 comment: