8.08.2012

A Day in the Park

We discovered a new park today and I'm not sure who liked it more,  Logan or myself.

I know what you're thinking.  A park is a park is a park, right?  Oh so wrong.  Apparently there is a whole wide world of parks out there just waiting to be explored, reviewed and scrutinized by little people and their parents - unbeknownst to me pre-toddler status.  Now I am joining in with the best of them.  One slide?  No shade?  Poor child visibility?  Pebbles versus wood chips?  Puhlease.

Thanks to Kara, we have been introduced to two great parks including Westlands and Belleview.  We met "Eshra" and "Miss Shano" as Logan calls them at Belleview park for the first time and if you live anywhere near the Denver Metro area, I suggest you go.  Tomorrow.

We were able to play on two playgrounds, ride a train, pet and feed animals at the "farm" and wade in a real creek while catching crawdads if you so desired (we desired not) all in one morning.  And if wasn't for nap time, we could have done it all day long.  See - I can't stop with this place...










Two thumbs up as you can see!