11.05.2012

Maternity Mondays: 23 Weeks


The Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks and 3 days.

Size of Baby: A Grapefruit.

Total Weight Gain / Loss: +9 pounds at my last doctor's appointment.

What I am wearing: In the picture below, I am wearing Liz Lange leggings and a Gap Maternity shirt.

Movement: Mild.  I feel most movement at bedtime.

Sleep: My carpel tunnel has been flaring up, so not very good.  I have one position in which my hand feels better which is laying on my stomach, hanging my right arm off the bed.  Turns out laying on my stomach is not very comfortable, so sleep is rough.  I have a doctor's appointment for a cortisone shot on Nov. 20th which can't come soon enough!

What I miss: Hmm...working out.  Which I know I can do.  I have just lost my motivation.  So, I suppose motivation is the thing that I miss :)

Cravings: My dentist will be happy to learn that I am slowly weaning off the candy train because it was getting a bit ridiculous.

Symptoms: CTS, mild heartburn, bloody noses.

Best moments this week: Beginning to work on the new room configuration!

*Bonus* LMK Happenings: Logan would like to do everything herself thankyouverymuch.  Including putting on my sunglasses in the morning.  Note: she saw nothing wrong with the manner in which she was wearing them.  Did I also mention that she likes to do things her way?


23 Week Photos:  I think I have officially moved from "nicely popped" to "full on pregnant" in the last week.  Hang on folks...








1 comment:

Jeff and Emily said...

You are looking super cute!! Carpal tunnel? I haven't heard of this as a pregnancy symptom but it sounds very annoying, I am sorry! Hopefully it doesn't get too bad for you :/ Also I love your post below, I've been on the lookout so I'll keep you posted if I find anything. So far we've gotten by with not needing to buy much for ours with Kara's generous supply and baby sprinkle gifts. Now he's starting to need some bigger stuff so I'll let you know what we find!