12.17.2012

Maternity Mondays: 29 Weeks

The Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks and 3 days and feeling it.

Size of Baby: An Acorn Squash

Total Weight Gain / Loss: 14.4 pounds

What I am wearing: In the photo below I am wearing brown , full panel, cords by Baby Style, a white  Liz Lange tank and a non-maternity cardigan.

Movement: We have been fighting over sleeping positions as of late as that's when he is most active.

Sleep: Pretty good - it's starting to get a bit more uncomfortable, but still manageable.

What I miss: Feeling good - not missing much.

Cravings: Nothing notable.

Symptoms: We are tight - and I don't mean like buddies.  Tight as in, how is my skin going to stretch any more in these next 10 weeks??  I feel like I am having one long Braxton Hicks contraction every minute of the day.

Best moments this week: Anticipating Christmas with Logan and general holiday spiritedness.  I also received a package via Etsy all the way from Poland today and am looking forward to adding the wooden bunting flags I ordered to the kids' room!  Nursery preview pics to come...


*Bonus* LMK Happenings: 
Listening to Logan play by herself has been quite entertaining the past several weeks.  She cracks me up with her self dialouge.  Today she was pretending to walk my sister-in-law's dog, Cricket and her conversation went something like this:

"Oh there you are Cricket".

"Here's your food Cricket".

"No Cricket.  Stop!"

"Cricket, come with me".

"Cricket's sad.  Do you needd a nap?"

It's hilarious.

I leave you with some self portrait outtakes as I tried to portray this week's look of: mildly disheveled, getting huge-ish, but still chugging along 29 Week Photos.  I failed miserably and instead will let you view them for your mid-day laughs:







No comments: