12.31.2012

Maternity Mondays: 31 Weeks

The Highlights:

How Far Along: I realized today that I skipped right over my 30-week highlights due to the holidays, bringing us that much closer to go time at 31 weeks and 3 days!

Size of Baby: A Pineapple

Total Weight Gain / Loss: +18 pounds as of my last doctor's visit. I will now start going every 2 weeks until 36 weeks and every week after that.  We have also scheduled a c-section for Wednesday, March 6th (41-ish weeks) yet I'm hoping to go into labor before then for another shot at a natural birth.  Yes, I might be crazy.

What I am wearing: A variety of not very cute things if we're being honest.  I am totally missing my "real" clothes right about now.

Movement: He's a movin' and a shakin' in there

Sleep: Good.

What I miss: Feeling good - not missing much.

Cravings: Nothing notable.

Symptoms: Getting more uncomfortable, but overall I am still feeling pretty good.  Heartburn and Acid Reflux have officially taken up permanent residence in my asaphagus and nothing I do makes it them go away, so that's fun...

Best moments this week: Of course, Christmas. But also last night's Lumineers concert with Chris and sledding this past weekend in Rocky Mountain National Park with Logan.  It was a blast to watch her and Chris barrel down the hill with her $3 Walmart "sled".  It was perfect for her!








*Bonus* LMK Happenings: 
We are STILL working on pooping on the potty - shoot me - and we have been trying to kick her nightly, er morning, ritual of waking up at 2am and 6am just because.  Both very annoying things.

30 and 31 Week Photos:

30 Weeks
31 Weeks

Happy Happy New Years Eve!  Enjoy a glass of champagne (or two) for me please :)

No comments: