5.11.2014

Happy Mother's Day

I had a low key, albeit lovely, weekend of planting flowers on Saturday (before the SNOW storm that arrived in Denver today - seriously?!!), getting things organized around the house, family photos, a successful shopping trip at Home Goods and sleeping in!  I also received these cute treasures:

Logan is quite the Arteest wouldn't you say?  Look at all of those different mediums!

Hope you all had a great weekend either being celebrated or celebrating the women you love.

If not, this guy will surely put a smile on your face.

My personal favorite is dancing in the grocery store..."Look at all this stuff I just bought!"



And if that doesn't do it for you, let's try the sarcasm approach brought to you by The Onion.  I could not stop laughing:

Nation Successfully Completes Mother’s Day By 9:18 A.M.

The day-long holiday paying tribute to the ones who selflessly gave us life was successfully wrapped up nearly 20 minutes after it began.

No comments: