1.09.2009

New Years Adjustments

Notice how I don't use the word 'Resolutions'. It's much too scary for me to 'resolute' to do something. I think "adjustments" are a much more laid back approach to the whole new year thing, don't you? In spirit of this not too serious about resolutions attitude, here are some not too serious, but also very true, things I want to do this year.

Drink more of this:




Yup, it's just still water. But....it comes in a glass bottle and you have to open with a bottle opener. I swear water tastes better when you drink it like this.

Next, train to run this:

The Big Sure Half Marathon, http://www.bigsurhalfmarathon.org/Home_194.htm, with Byron


So that I can wear this all summer:


And maybe even get a figure more like this:

Ugh. Could she be any cuter?


And lastly, save this:

Okay, fine, it's actually more like save this...

So that we can work on this:

Yes, our front porch looks a bit scary. Yes, those are indeed bars on our windows. And yes, we still loooove this house :)

Did you know Park Hill was rated one of the best neighborhoods in the country?! Check it out: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/dec/25/park-hill-named-one-of-the-best-neighborhoods-in/

Happy Friday!

PS - Just heard this Ben Harper song on the radio. Have not heard it in forever and had to upload it; such a good one!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Always so clever you are! Love your "adjustments" post in pictures... especially the committment to save more cents, not dollars- too funny!

Colleen Pate said...

I love your news years adjustments. I like that term much better too. I love that you comment on every post. Sometimes I feel like a loser when nobody comments. SO I love all the comments. Hope your training is going well.