2.21.2009

Something Old, Something New

That's what I hope to find today! My mom and I are going to a few antique stores in old town Castle Rock for a little r&r, aka: shopping...I'm excited and hope to find a few things for our house and if nothing else browse for new ideas. I have really taken an interest in decorating lately which is a bit dangerous. A whole new world of possibilities which means a whole new world of $ signs ! Anyways, I will keep you posted of any treasures I find.

On a side note, our laundry room is complete. Chris did a wonderful job. I am so impressed. Pictures later today of that little project.

For now, a couple pictures of this Saturday morning in CO from our living room. It snowed last night, but today is supposed to be 50 degrees. Typical CO weather and I love it. Very beautiful:


No comments: