9.08.2009

25.

I feel good about it - 25 has a good ring. An age with plenty of good memories, but even more to look forward to! I am kicking off the year nicely by taking the day off to do a little of this and a little of that and then we are celebrating with a family dinner (and cUpCakEs) this evening.

Chris and I have been very occupied these past several days - our 2nd anniversary flew by yesterday. I can't believe we have been married for 2 years. Honestly, it seems like a year to me. I even forgot where we were last year for our first, but Chris reminded me that we spent an awesome weekend downtown at the Brown Palace - ah, yes, that's right.

I am enjoying a cup of coffee in my new Anthropologie coffee cup from Leigh (a birthday gift). I plan to stop by there this afternoon to see if I can put my 15% off for my birthday to use (I'm sure I will not have a problem). Then off to Aveda to pick up my free gift and perhaps Cold Stone for my mid-afternoon free birthday sundae - I get really excited about this stuff ;)

Here are a few pictures from this weekend. PS - Dear CU, what happened?!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :) I have a feeling 25 is going to be a GREAT year!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday! 25 was a great year for me... and now 27 sounds SO OLD!