- Watch as CU (hers) dominates CSU (his) - obviously
- Celebrate our 2nd Anniversary and dream up some awesome vacation in a far away land that we can't afford, but will vow to do some day
- Eat cupcakes whilst celebrating my 25th birthday (hooray!)
- Pretend to do something with our yard so the neighbors don't think we are planning to wait until Spring, when, in fact, we are waiting until Spring
-Take mi Madre, Padre y Hombre on their first backpacking trip in Aspen (nope, we are not sick of this place yet!)
- Find an appropriate, "aunt tiff and uncle chris rock and I can't wait to see them in October" 8-year-old birthday gift and send to my nephew. Ideas?
- Decide on curtains for our living room and dining room (a very generous birthday gift from my mom!)
- Make our first batch of Chris's Fall Chili and snuggle by our fake fireplace (gag, I know).
- And lastly, dream up ways to make these pretties mine:
So far I have come up with begging, stealing, cheating and working for a night at the joint across the street. Only kidding, but I do love them!
Enjoy Lisa Rupp's free September Calender Download to celebrate...