5.10.2012

Cuteness

When I am not organizing - whew, even I am worn out - a lot of my time is spent outside walking around the block.

It's one of Logan's favorite pastimes and frankly, one of mine too.  It's a great way to pass the time in those afternoon hours where getting in the car to do anything seems dreadful but sitting in your house is almost as bad.  It's amazing how one time around the block can take almost a half an hour with a little one.  You know the saying, "Stop and smell the roses?"  Well, I do.  A lot.

Yesterday, a special guest joined us.  Ezra is Logan's best friend (and little love bug) and makes a guest appearance quite often.  Lucky for us, he lives three doors down.

I mean, I really can't handle the cuteness of these two.  And yes, Ezra is sporting an on-point trend, the long mohawk. Seriously hip.







1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh. My. Goodness! SO cute!