8.23.2012

UnCommon Reel: Photo Design Project Mr. & Mrs. Edition

I am almost giddy to announce the THIRD wedding shot by The UnCommon Reel - not bad for our little story!

Mr. and Mrs. Karakolokis (how's that for a big-fat-greek wedding name?) tied the knot on Saturday at the new Colorado History Museum.  Thanks so much to my amazing (and amazingly beautiful) friend, Lindsay, and her new husband John for the opportunity!  Your wedding was spectacular.

Perhaps you remember their engagement photos. They were one of the first to give us a "shot"...





One year later...





And here are few pictures from our last wedding shoot that I never got around to posting.  Another gorgeous couple, another gorgeous wedding.  Thanks to Lindsay and Brian for making us a part of their day!




If you haven't already, would you pretty please "like" us on Facebook?  I have a link on the right hand side of my page to make it super duper easy and as always, please contact me for more information regarding pricing, slots available, etc.

No comments: