1.28.2013

Maternity Mondays: 35 Weeks


The Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: A Coconut

Total Weight Gain / Loss:  +20.4 pounds

What I am wearing: In the picture below, I am wearing a regular Gap top and my Gap Demi Panel jeans.  The sweater is from Hot Mama, also non-maternity.

Movement: Yep, lots.

Sleep: Good.

What I miss: Feeling good - not missing much.

Cravings: Still loving cereal.  Cold, crunchy, sweet, delicious.  And the variety is never ending.

Symptoms: I think I have "dropped" slightly in the past week given the fact that I can sit a bit more comfortably without the baby in my ribcage and I notice that my belly button seems lower than normal. I also feel the constant need to pee.  Overall though, I feel really good and don't have many complaints!

Best moments this week: We took a long walk yesterday and enjoyed the 70 degree weather we have been having.  It was nice to spend the time as our family of three before baby arrives.  While I am feeling mostly ready, I am still jittery about welcoming a new addition.  I have mixed emotions ranging from pure excitement to timid apprehension and guilt that Logan will no longer be my #1.  Speaking of...

*Bonus* LMK Happenings: I think she is really comprehending the fact that "Baby Brother" will be here soon and because of that has been a little off.  Some things are cute like when she says she is going to teach Baby Brother to sing the ABC's or asks if he is going to ride next to her in the car.  Others are not quite as cute, like the "wild and crazy-s" she has been getting and the need for constant attention and interaction.  For the past several days, she will do the most annoying, ridiculous, random things and proceed to ask, "Was that funny guys?"  "Am I funny?"  And perhaps the thing that has been the most difficult is her disrupted sleep.  Naps have been a daily struggle and she has been waking up several times during the night for this and that.  I think all of these things are her way of saying, "Um...excuse me.  I am still here!" despite our best efforts to make the transition seamless.

35 Week Photos:  








No comments: