1.09.2013

Maternity Mondays, er...Wednesdays?: 32 Weeks

The Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks and 5 days

Size of Baby: A (nameless) Squash

Total Weight Gain / Loss: +18 pounds as of my last doctor's visit.  My next visit is tomorrow.

What I am wearing: In the picture below, I am wearing my Gap "Always Skinny" (ha!) Demi Panel jeans and a Gap top (non maternity).  I was desperately needing a break from the black and gray that plagues my closet.

Movement: Yep, lots.

Sleep: Good.

What I miss: Feeling good - not missing much.

Cravings: Nothing notable.

Symptoms: Heartburn and Acid Reflux.

Best moments this week: Starting to get my to-do list organized before baby makes his appearance.  I also finished a few large projects for work, so that's always a sigh of relief.

*Bonus* LMK Happenings: I think Logan is really starting to understand the fact that her brother is going to be here soon.  She keeps slipping in comments like, "I will share my toys with him", "Baby Brother is going to sleep there," and "Brother will poop on the potty?"  Um, yes.  Progress is being made.

32 Week Photos:




No comments: