12.30.2009

Thank you Santa

...for bringing me this!



I'm still not so sure I was that good this year (according to this post and this post), but Chris sure did surprise me! I have been longing to take the quality pictures that I have seen on so many blogs and I am excited to have the tool to get the job done! The image and color quality are already so impressive. I'm afraid the tool bag I gave in exchange does not hold a flame to this beauty.

I will say that the "learning curve" is more than I am used to with my standby point and shoot cameras, but I am up for the challenge. I ordered a book off of Amazon to get me started, but any other pointers would be appreciated!! The manual that comes with the camera is a bit overwhelming for a first timer like myself...

New Years is just a day away and Chris's birthday follows the day after, so celebrating is not quite complete (I will be done. done. done. however once the 3rd roles around). Bring on Spring.


Cheers!

No comments: