12.15.2013

Mrs. Claus

Being a parent is pretty dang fun around the holidays.  Mostly because you get to relive (and perfect) all of the things you loved as a kid not to mention you get to be the best stealthy Santa and you always have something in your back pocket to whip out in times of misbehavior (i.e. "Remember…Santa is watching!")

One of my favorite things has been making a list for Miss Lolo.  I really try and put a lot of though into her gifts and make it a point to hone in on special interests, talents and things she mentions on a day to day basis.

I thought I did a pretty good job last year (the trampoline and Leapster have more than paid for themselves - although they did take some warming up to), but I am even more excited about this year's list.

Here is what this 3 1/2 year old will find under the tree:

Winfun Sing n' Jam Microphone Platform

  Funny story, I accidentally had this shipped to a house of boys due to a previous Amazon order in which the address pre-populated and I didn't catch it in time.  Ha!  Thanks Kara for holding on to this!



Land of Nod Hustle and Bustle Train Set which for some reason is no longer on their website.  Glad I snagged it while it was still available!


Land of Nod Binnoculors.  Not sure where the obsession started but Logan has been asking for a pair for months!



Dancing Challenge mat by Constructive Playthings



And if you're wondering "…what about Weston?" Yes, the little peanut will be receiving a few special things as well.  But, let's be honest, I am also taking full advantage of the doesn't need much / doesn't know the difference / happy with wrapping paper and his sister's toys stage ;)

No comments: